Describes how to tips and tricks in the care of skin and body beauty

Friday, September 14, 2018

Amaze Saintfengel - Novel Taiwanese Construct - Offset Impressions Role 1

Yes, unbelievable. I am back.

With my deepest apologies to all my readers. My novel chore is the stuff that Japanese chore horror stories are made of. And to add together injury to this insult, my love laptop moved on to Laptop Heaven. I ordered a novel one, but... Adobe Photoshop had me spitting nickles as well as pissing cement. Seriously, their cloud subscription arrangement is beyond awful. Unfortunately, I don't possess got ii K bucks only lying around to purchase ane of the few copies of CS6 soundless out there, thus I'm form of stuck correct now.

But the practiced intelligence is that I am dorsum to blogging. And that is all that matters, right? Right!

Today's review is loooong overdue. The form people that sent me these products possess got been incredibly patient. Thank you!
But the practiced intelligence is that this long delay gave me plenty fourth dimension to essay all the products as well as really larn to know them really thoroughly. So thoroughly that I possess got already finished some of them. Which is the best intelligence of all, because cipher is to a greater extent than annoying than a sponsored review subsequently a calendar week of using something. Or non using at all, because "it wasn't correct for my skin..., blah blah blah".

So, let's larn started, shall we?

SainTFengel. Spelled only similar that.



Sorry, I am non a fan of this name. It claims to live the get upwards of a holy Scottish prince who never aged (according to the company's blurb), but google results convey dorsum nothing. So at that topographic point you lot possess got it. An immortal Scottish prince, who eventually disappeared. Sounds familiar? It's been a spell since I watched "Highlander"...
Here is what the fellowship says - SainTFengel build story.

The SainTFengel build concept (printed inwards the pamphlet white on black, why??? why???) is the commons PR stuff. What caught my attention, however, is the fact that the fellowship operates its ain R&D subdivision amongst in-house production research. Nice! So when SainTFengel contacted me for a review, that chip of information convinced me to state "yes".

Here you lot possess got the link to what it says well-nigh it on their website - SainTFengel build concept.

You know that I am a big fan of Taiwanese skincare, especially skincare made past times doctors (fun fact - I wrote well-nigh Dr Wu nearly just a twelvemonth ago, addition minus ii days). I was happy to meet that at that topographic point is also a existent life MD behind SainTFengel - Dr. Tsong-Ming Chang, who has a PhD inwards something. According to his bio, he is the Chief of R&D at HungKuang University inwards Taiwan.

Of course, I had to google it. This academy has, amidst to a greater extent than mundane offerings such equally nursing, something called "College of Human Ecology", where ane of the departments is listed equally Department of Applied Cosmetology. And that is, apparently, where Dr Chang is a "distinguished professor". And what well-nigh his Research as well as Development position? It checks out - he's the dean.

Not certain what the link is betwixt SainTFengel as well as HungKuang University as well as I don't really possess got the fourth dimension to dig deeper here. Most likely, SainTFengel is our doctor's side gig for some extra moolah.
But I'm glad that the story checks out (unlike inwards the illustration of another brands, who prevarication through their teeth).


image source: SainTFengel website


There are seven products inwards the SainTFengel portfolio correct now. I got to essay all of them. They were sent to me for gratis inwards central for my honest as well as unbiased review.
The build rep really read my weblog as well as was really much aware of my outspoken, oftentimes rude as well as uncompromising style, yet she was absolutely confident that I would love SainTFengel skincare. It takes balls of monumental proportions to claim that as well as based on that alone, the build won my respect.

So, did I love the products? Read on as well as observe out.


SainTFengel - the airless heart as well as spray edition. 


From left to right, you lot tin see:
  • SainTFengel Energizing Floral Spray Serum (100ml / 3.4 fl oz)
  • SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum (30ml / 1 fl oz)
and
  • SainTFengel Anti-Dark Circles Brightening Eye Cream (15ml / 0.5 fl oz)

Let's starts amongst the guy inwards blue.

SainTFengel Energizing Floral Spray Serum
(100ml / 3.4 fl oz)



Here you lot possess got the official information well-nigh SainTFengel Energizing Floral Spray Serum from the company's website - link. Watch the video, if you lot possess got a minute, it's worth it.

And if you lot are too lazy to click, this information comes straight from the pamphlet:



That mysterious PENTAVITIN® is none other than Saccharide Isomerate.


The claims laid the bar really high. Maybe too high even.
I wanted to love this spray. I was inwards the marketplace for a novel hydrating mist. This seemed similar a perfect production for me. Brightening! Hydrating! Soothing! Anti-inflammation!


Unfortunately, the aroma killed it all.
This spray claims to possess got a floral scent. If you lot facial expression at the factor list, you lot facial expression roses as well as daisies. I love roses. Rose fragrance is ane of my most love scents.


But this thing here? It reeked. It smelled similar an quondam grandma. The scent wasn't heavy, but nevertheless, it made me gag. The scent disappears well-nigh ii minutes subsequently the application (yes, I timed it!), but inwards those ii minutes my eyes started to water, my olfactory organ started to drip as well as I was gasping for air.
The only means I could apply it onto my human face upwards was if I had a fan inwards my hand.
Still, the experience was non pleasant at all.


I gave this SainTFengel Energizing Floral Spray Serum to my friend, as well as she loves it. She has normal to dry out peel of the aging diverseness as well as she says it became her favorite refreshing mist. She uses it non equally a setting spray, but equally a prep stride earlier the makeup. She's asked me for more, because her woman parent absolutely adores the scent. Yep. Adores.


As you lot tin meet it dries to a slight sheen. It takes quite a spell to fully absorb.

So there. Your mileage may vary past times a span thousands miles, apparently.

SainTFengel Energizing Floral Spray Serum ingredients:


And hither is the CosDNA analysis - link.

Here is what it says well-nigh the SainTFengel Energizing Floral Spray Serum inwards the production leaflet that was included inwards the box:

So at that topographic point you lot possess got it.
I had high hopes. But the scent shattered them all. There are inexpensive rose fragrances, as well as at that topographic point are classy rose fragrances. This ane is inexpensive as well as non especially rosey either. If the build tin modify it to a classy rose scent, I'll live pouncing on this spray similar a cougar on a immature chicken.



Time for contestant number 2:

SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum
(30ml / 1 fl oz)



Here you lot possess got the link to the English linguistic communication language production page on the brand's website - SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum.


I watched the video as well as unfortunately, despite my best efforts, I was unable to replicate the hydration results presented there. I constitute it a chip misleading that the levels were really conveniently tested on ane of the thinnest bits on the human torso - the slice of peel betwixt your pollex as well as forefinger.
Testing it on the dorsum of my hand, or on my forearm, or on my human face upwards (the proper house to apply this serum) I possess got been unable to replicate their results.


If anything, I would state that this serum did non render whatsoever substantial hydration for my dry out skin. It had to live followed amongst heavy duty moisturizers. This was ane of the reasons why I initially pose it away as well as wasn't thus nifty on continuing my tests.


Then came our lovely Japanese summer. 99% humidity as well as ridiculous heat. The form of conditions that makes you lot enquiry every skincare production you lot pose on your face. The form of conditions that makes you lot pray for something non-sticky, something absorbing inwards tape time, something that leaves your human face upwards feeling soft, but dry.


I reluctantly dug out this serum as well as gave it a 2nd chance. Bingo!
SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum seems to live custom made for this dreadful weather.

I utilization it inwards the morn subsequently my toner as well as followed amongst a low-cal moisturizer (if needed) or straight amongst a moisturizing SPF.

Here is what it says well-nigh SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum inwards the official production pamphlet:


Yes, I know...
If you lot are launching a novel brand, the to the lowest degree you lot could do was hire a proofreader to banking concern fit your PR materials. Especially if your native linguistic communication is non English.

So, let's see... After over a calendar month of daily utilization did I notice whatsoever pregnant changes inwards my skin? Or fifty-fifty insignificant changes? Or whatsoever changes at all?

Nope. Not really.
The only thing I noticed is that SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum plays good amongst others. You tin pose stuff on summit of it as well as cipher pills as well as cipher bunches up.

If it is doing something, it is doing it thus stealthily that I can't really notice anything.

SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum dries matte, equally you lot tin see:


And it stays matte fifty-fifty inwards ane K m grade weather.
Because of that I am suspecting it would piece of job wonders for oily as well as combination skins.
For dry out peel nether normal conditions, unless ane solar daytime I tin reproduce their hydration results, non thus much.

SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum ingredients:


The fellowship provided me amongst an INCI listing as well as I entered it into CosDNA for your viewing pleasance - link.

Here's a blurb from the leaflet that came inwards the production box:


So at that topographic point you lot possess got it.
Despite magical hydration claims, SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum does non hydrate my dry out peel nether normal conditions. In fact, if anything, it leaves it feeling slightly dry. Because of that, it plant good inwards hot as well as humid weather. I did non notice whatsoever visible changes inwards my skin, cipher good, but cipher bad either.


It seems to me that SainTFengel STF Anti-Aging Serum is to a greater extent than suited for oily or combination skin, equally it definitely (and permit me repeat - definitely) controls sebum production. This fact has been confirmed past times an oily skinned friend. She was quite pleased amongst how it behaved on her crude slick of a human face upwards as well as how it layered nicely amongst whatever makeup she pose on summit of it.
We shared this bottle as well as that's why it's practically empty now.



And, finally, finally but non least, our contestant number 3.

Saving the best for last!


SainTFengel Anti-Dark Circles Brightening Eye Cream
(15ml / 0.5 fl oz)


This is what the fellowship has to state well-nigh SainTFengel Anti-Dark Circles Brightening Eye Cream - link to the official production info.


I must admit, I was skeptical but I constitute myself really liking this optic cream. It's pretty rich, it takes fourth dimension to absorb, as well as it seems to really nourish the optic area. I didn't facial expression whatsoever major fireworks, as well as at that topographic point were none. Instead, I got a really solid, functional optic cream.


Here is the official production pamphlet spiel:


I can't really state if it does anything to dark panda circles, because I no longer possess got any. Getting Restylane fillers nether my eyes took tending non only of most of my deep undereye lines (the minor lines are soundless there), but also magically eradicated my dark circles. Serious esthetic medicine voodoo.


The only number I possess got amongst SainTFengel Anti-Dark Circles Brightening Eye Cream is that it's non moisturizing enough. Despite its richness, my dry out peel needed to a greater extent than moisture. And then, the same quondam hot as well as humid conditions story happened. Our lovely Japanese summertime arrived inwards all its evil glory as well as all of a abrupt it turned out that this cream was enough. More than enough.
It leads me to believe that it would piece of job similar a charm on oily, combo as well as normal peel nether "normal" conditions. If your optic expanse needs some TLC, this cream is for you.


Honestly, at that topographic point is cipher hither that I tin bitch about. I similar this cream. I've been using it both morn as well as nighttime as well as I am nearly done amongst the bottle.


The fellowship says SainTFengel Anti-Dark Circles Brightening Eye Cream is fast absorbing. This has non been my experience. If anything, this cream takes its sugariness fourth dimension to sink in. But ane time it sets, you lot tin pile other stuff on it. Again, it plays nicely amongst others. Actually, that seems to live truthful of all SainTFengel products.
I pose SPF on it - no problems.
I pose concealer on it - no problems.
I pose foundation on it - no problems.

SainTFengel Anti-Dark Circles Brightening Eye Cream ingredients:


I'm non going to analyze them for you, because I am non a cosmetic chemist, as well as besides, you lot all tin read. No demand for me to rehash it ane time to a greater extent than as well as experience self-important.

What I tin do is larn into them into CosDNA for you lot - link.

This is what the leaflet included inwards the box says:


As you lot tin meet this finally entry is curt as well as sweet, because SainTFengel Anti-Dark Circles Brightening Eye Cream gives me cipher to complain about.



I do possess got a few full general complaints well-nigh SainTFengel overall production presentation.
You see, a good formulated cosmetic is genuinely successful only when people purchase it as well as utilization it. To larn people to purchase your products, you lot demand to appeal to them. And to appeal to your customers, you lot demand to pay attending to details.

If you lot don't facial expression too closely, it seems that SainTFengel is paying attention. There are pamphlets as well as bilingual leaflets as well as a detailed website. There are factor lists inwards English linguistic communication as well as inwards Chinese. There are hygienic airless pumps as well as spray bottles.


Things outset getting a chip shoddy when you lot larn closer.
The English linguistic communication language descriptions desperately demand proofreading. The factor lists demand to live presented inwards a proper INCI format. And how come upwards they are non available on the brand's website?
The fellowship logo looks inexpensive as well as tacky, as well as the graphic blueprint on the packaging only screams "stuff for quondam ladies".
If you lot are trying to seat yourself equally a mid-range or premium brand, you lot demand to facial expression similar a mid-range or premium brand. Not similar something that tin live constitute on the bottom shelf at a local Chinese market.

Cleaning upwards the visuals volition larn a long means towards the full general appeal of the build as well as this is something that SainTFengel should seriously consider if they desire to sell to the western audience.

Anyway, that is only my opinion.

If you lot desire to essay whatsoever of SainTFengel products (the camellia cream, trust me, it's worth it, only hold off for the review, it's coming soon), you lot tin observe them on Yesstyle - non-affiliated link.
That camellia cream, grade my words....


PS. I volition add together the wet percentages (taken amongst my ain peel analyzer) photos equally shortly equally I observe that retentiveness card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment